Covid-19 Safety Precautions
The safety of our staff and customers is paramount which is why, as we continue to provide an emergency service, all of our team are following the Government recommendations and guidelines on protecting themsleves, and our customers. For your peace of mind we have put the following measures in place to help limit the spread of the virus.
All of our engineers have been fully equipped with the following PPE within their vans to ensure that for every visit new PPE is used.
- Face Masks
- Disposable Gloves
To ensure that excellent hygiene standards are kept all our engineers carry alcohol-based hand sanitisers. Our engineers have been briefed about the importance of cleanliness and adhere to the guidance set out by The World Health Organisation which includes:
- Regularly washing hands
- Avoiding to touch face and mouth
- When coughing or sneezing to cover mouth and nose with a tissue or flexed elbow and then to immediately dispose of the tissue into a bin and then wash hands
- To contact NHS 111 if they have any Covid-19 related symptoms.
When making a booking, we will need to ask if you or any household member is self-isolating or has been diagnosed with Covid-19. This is to ensure your safety, the safety of our engineers, and to help limit the spread of the virus. If someone in your household is self-isolating we will take all the necessary measures possible to limit contact with this person, this will include the two-meter social distancing rule which will apply to all household members.
Five Steps to Safer Working Together
- We have carried out a risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing, and hygiene procedure in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission